Monday, November 1, 2010

Seasonal cheer!


Ossian's book is out at last!

Its a beautiful collection of Halloween photos from the late 1800s to the 1950s (mostly) and has lots of ideas for ways to traumatise youngsters, prior to... no wait can't say that!

...Nor do I mean it obviously - no one deserves to be traumatised, and everbody lkes to dress up "nasty" for time to time... I know I do!

See a review and more pix from the Financial Times here.. Check it out!. Oops this link may not work (too early in the morning for me to figure out why not ,-) so please paste this URL into your browser if you want to see the good stuff! http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/91b3b49e-e16d-11df-90b7-00144feabdc0.html

It's the perfect Christmas gift!

1 comment:

St. Anthony said...

It's a wonderful book- evocative and sinister, and strangely poignant.
All power to the alumni of the school of Coil.
Sleazy, I quell at the thought of what you'd regard as dressing up nasty ... oooer!