Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Now that's what I call a Christmas Tree!

Have a bearable Christmas - My memories of Christmases in England are mostly ones of conspicuous consumption followed by hangovers of various kinds, boredom (and possibly additional family stress) so if you are able to avoid any of these, I applaud you! ,-)

I hope everyone finds (or at least makes some progress towards) what they are really seeking in their heart in the forthcoming year (and I remembered to write seek, rather than desire, although that can work too).

I am looking forward to 2009 with some trepidation (largely on account of the weakness of the Pound and strength of the Thai baht), and somehow 2009 seems like a weird, somewhat malign number.

I guess I shall just have to think of it in the Thai way which is far prettier - 2552.

On any case - Have a Good One :)

1 comment:

ghoul said...

It's weirdly warm here in London, a warm Christmas?
Have a good one yourself Sleaze. Don't have too much stuffing at once, keep some back for laters!
Lots of love,
Andrew. x